1 position available for
Early Stage Researcher
Phys2BioMed opens 1 positions of Early Stage Researcher (ESR)
for a max 22 months research project at Institute of Physiology II, University Munster/Germany.
Applications of highly qualified and motivated young researchers will be sought.
The Phys2BioMed network
CandidatesWe are looking for excellent and highly motivated candidates with a master degree in physics, biology, chemistry, bioengineering, medicine or related subjects, and strong interest and experience in cellular biology, biophysics, bioengineering, biomedicine, physiology, and related disciplines, including advanced microscopy, statistics and computer science. We expect dedication and enthusiasm for experimental research, combined with openness and curiosity, and the ability and willingness to team working in an interdisciplinary environment.
TrainingThe ESRs’ projects will be part of a vibrant and stimulating international and inter-sectorial collaboration. The research training provided will comprise a broad portfolio of technical and transferable skills on local and network level. Strong participation of non-academic partners, including fully private companies and medical institutions, and the interaction of academic and non-academic partners, are meant to foster career opportunities, in particular to drive the emerging role of technically and scientifically skilled workers in the biomedical environment. Several secondments at the premises of partners of the network are planned.
EmploymentThe successful candidates will be employees of the beneficiary’s institutions, and will be paid in accordance with the MSCA rules.
Admission criteriaApplicants for an ESR position in Phys2BioMed must have a master degree from a University before the end of the call. Candidates can be of any nationality but need to demonstrate transnational mobility, i.e. move from one country to another when taking up their appointment (they must not have resided or carried out their main activity - work, studies, etc. - in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the reference date).
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)Phys2BioMed will process data collected from the applicants for recruitment purposes only, according to the GDPR policies (details can be found following this link). Phys2BioMed will not share data outside the network, unless upon authorisation from the interested applicant. The data will be kept for a period of five years after the end of the project for the purpose of an audit by the EU.
List of Phys2BioMed beneficiaries, open positions, and contact detailsPlease contact local PIs and the coordinator Prof. A. Podestà (email@example.com) for further information.
1. UMIL - Università degli Studi di Milano, Milano, Italy (Project Coordinator). The calls are closed
2. CEA - Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives, Grenoble, France. The call is closed
Main contact: Dr. Jean-Luc Pellequer, firstname.lastname@example.org ()
3. CNRS - Centre national de la recherche scientifique, Lille, France. The calls are closed
Main contact: Dr. Frank Lafont, email@example.com.
4. CHUGR - Centre hospitalier universitaire de Grenoble, Grenoble, France. The call is closed
Main contact: Dr. Arnaud Millet, firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. IBEC - Fundacio institut de bioenginyeria de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain. The calls are closed
6. INSERM - Institut national de la sante et de la recherche medicale, Marseille, France. The call is closed
Main contact: Dr. Felix Rico, email@example.com.
7. WWU - Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster, Munster, Germany. The call is open
Main contact: Prof. Hermann Schillers, Hermann.Schillers@uni?muenster.de.
8. IFJPAN - The Henryk Niewodniczanski Institute of Nuclear Physics, Polish Academy of Science, Krakow, Poland. The call is closed
9. OSR - Ospedale San Raffaele srl, Milano, Italy. The call is closed
10. UB - Universitaet Bremen, Bremen, Germany. The calls are closed
Main contact: Prof. Manfred Radmacher, firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. O11 - Optics11 BV, Amsterdam, Netherlands. The call is closed
Main contact: Dr. Niek Rijnveld, email@example.com.
 This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and Innovation programme under the H2020 MSCA-ITN-2018 grant agreement N. 812772.
 See for instance at page 80 of the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2018-2020, http://www0.mi.infn.it/~podesta/h2020-wp1820-msca_en.pdf. For details, contact the local Beneficiary’s offices.